TRUGS Check 1
TRUGS - Teaching Reading Using Games
Price displayed includes VAT
TRUGS is a high-quality, systematic, synthetic phonics reading resource for children and students of all ages that works by playing decodable card games. The structured decodable card games combine the professional phonics side of learning to decode print with the fun side of playing card games in a hugely, effective and engaging way.
Play the games at each of the 5 stages in each box. The synthetic phonics structure has been put into 15 stages. Each stage builds on the one before, making it easy to follow.
That’s all that’s needed as the structure has been put together by a phonics specialist
Progress with reading is inevitable; the learner picks up the phonic patterns easily and then reinforces them every time they play the games, over and over again.
Click HERE to read the NBSS overview of TRUGS
TRUGS: CHECK 1
[Creator: Joanna Jeffery MBE, MA(Ed), AMBDA]
[Age Suitability: Approx Reading Age 7.5, Interest level 3 to 95 adult]
[Order Code: TC1]
ALL TRUGS PRODUCTS:
TRUGS FOR SCHOOLS:
- TRUGS for Schools: Box 1: First Stage of Phonics
- TRUGS for Schools: Box 2: Second Stage of Phonics
- TRUGS for Schools: Box 3: Final Stage of Phonics
- TRUGS for Schools Combo: Box 1, 2 & 3
TRUGS FOR HOME:
- TRUGS for Home: Box 1: First Stage of Phonics
- TRUGS for Home: Box 2: Second Stage of Phonics
- TRUGS for Home: Box 3: Final Stage of Phonics
TRUGS STAGE 0:
TRUGS TRICKY WORDS: